Dizzy’s Club Coca-Cola Mac and Cheese
One of Dizzy’s signature sides, people travel far and wide for this extra cheesy mac. If you can’t make it to Dizzy’s Club, recreate the magic with a batch of mac-n-cheese and your favorite jazz in the background.
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 20 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz shredded swiss cheese
- 4 oz grated parmesan cheese
- 1 c sour cream
- 1 t dry mustard
- 1 t cayenne pepper
- 1 egg
- 6 oz half and half
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and add the macaroni. Boil until al dente, drain and cool.
- In a large bowl mix macaroni with remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Portion macaroni into individual serving ramekins or one large baking dish.
- When ready to cook, top with extra shredded cheddar and bake until hot and bubbly.