Great Performances and Momofuku have partnered to offer an exclusive selection of Momofuku classics, inspired by the critically acclaimed dishes from across Momofuku’s collection of restaurants.
Momofuku means lucky peach.
Momofuku was founded by chef David Chang in 2004 with the opening of Momofuku Noodle Bar in New York City. Credited with “the rise of contemporary Asian-American cuisine” by the New York Times and named the “most important restaurant in America” by Bon Appétit magazine, Momofuku has restaurants in the United States as well as a line of restaurant-grade products for home cooks.
- Oysters with Kombu Mignonette, Kimchi Vinegar
- Johan Crab Claws with Yuzu Mayo
- Poached Shrimp Cocktail with Momofuku Cocktail Sauce
all include a base with sushi rice, nori, oshinko, cucumber, avocado, spinach, yamagubo
- Spicy Tuna
- Spicy Scallop
- Ginger Scallion Bass
Bing Bread & Dips
Momofuku’s signature Bing Bread recipe served with the following Dips:
- Cultured Butter with Caviar
- Cultured Butter with Honey & Truffle
- Tingly Lamb with Mint & Sichuan Peppercorn
- Smoked Eggplant with Pine Nuts
- Pork Belly with Hoisin, Scallions, & Cucumber
- Shiitake with Hoisin, Scallions, & Cucumber
- Brisket with Iceberg & Pickled Onions
- Korean Fried Chicken with White Sauce
- Ginger Scallion Noodles with Pickled Shiitake
- Chilled Spicy Noodles with Sausage & Thai Basil
- Spicy Pork with Sichuan Peppercorns & Chinese Broccoli
- Cacio E Pepe with Winter Truffle
- Wagyu Ragu with Sweet Soy & Jalapeno
Unlock your culinary adventure!
Let us help you plan your culinary adventure. Complete the form and one of our expert event consultants will follow up with additional information