Radish and Anchovy Salad with Olives and Lemon
The true flavor of radishes shines with this simple, yet flavorful dressing.
- 12 fresh radishes, washed and cut into quarters lengthwise
- 5 anchovies, diced
- 1 lemon, juiced and strained
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 c Gaeta olives, rough chopped
- extra-virgin olive oil, to taste
- 1 bunch chives, chopped fine
- 15 parsley leaves
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Place cut radishes into a bowl and add lemon juice and zest.
- Add olives, chives, parsley, and salt and pepper.
- Mix all together and serve slightly chilled.