PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999
Ring in New Year’s Eve 2021 like it’s 1999, with Great Performances New Year’s Eve celebration. Inside, you’ll find everything you’ll need to graze deliciously, all night long, like ready-made hors d’oeuvres, dips, and heartier bites. This box provides a really fantastic mix of small tastes and bigger servings, vegetarian, vegan, seafood, and meat, and items meant to be served hot, cold, and room temperature. Please note: This package arrives cold, ahead of time. Some items will need to be reheated before serving; light assembly is required.
- 9 Smoked Salmon Napoleons with Green Goddess Horseradish Cream & Dill
- 6 Pieces Coconut Shrimp with Apricot-Mustard Sauce
- 9 Pieces Crispy Cheddar Mac & Cheese Bites (vegetarian)
- 6 Pigs in Pretzel Blankets
- 1 container (8 oz) Citrus Marinated Cerignola Olives (vegan)
- 1 container (8 oz) Burnt Carrot, Butternut & Harissa Dip with Multigrain Lavash (vegan)
- 1 Camembert en Croute with Fig Jam (vegetarian)
- 1 Seared Beef Tenderloin with Green Goddess Horseradish Sauce & Black Bread Crostini (makes approximately 8 crostini)
Product no longer available.
HOW TO ORDER
Order your meals directly through our partners at Baldor.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT GREAT PERFORMANCES' MEAL KITS
Along with this Meal Kit we’ll send all of the menu items listed above and clear instructions for heating (if necessary) and serving. You simply provide the serving dishes and your appetite!
Details about this kit. For more options, please contact email@example.com.
The food is prepared in our kitchens and will be delivered fully cooked. We’ll provide clear instructions on how to reheat the food along with a timeline.
Our partners at Baldor Food will deliver your Game Day Holiday Meal Kit to the address specified in your order.
Our Meal Kit is packaged for convenience and delivery. Foods to be heated in the oven are packaged in oven proof containers, while foods to be heated on the stove top are packaged in leak proof containers.
Yes, please use serving dishes you’d usually use for holiday dinners. We recommend a variety of serving platters and bowls.