Great Performances Design Department is seeking a Full-Time Hospitality Style and Design Manager to join our team. This individual will work with our in-house design department to execute creative initiatives inside of our Venues and Cafes.
The Hospitality Style and Design Manager will have a variety of responsibilities in our new and existing ventures.
This includes, but is not limited to
- sourcing products and developing food service programs
- establishing brand standards and guidelines
- managing project budgets
- developing menu graphics and signage
- creating rendering, presentations and inspiration boards
The ideal candidate will have an extensive creative skillset including:
-Excellent knowledge of merchandising and styling techniques
- Strong knowledge of Vendors in commercial tabletop, food service, Interiors and Decor
-Advanced Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator)
-Proficient with digital and hand rendering
-Excellent attention to detail
-Knowledge of and great interest in design trends inside of hospitality, interior and graphics
-Ability to work within a wide range of design styles and aesthetics
-Familiarity with NYC vendors and markets
-Excellent communication skills
- self-starter with excellent time management skills
-*A candidate with previous experience on the service side of hospitality would be a plus
This position would be best suited for a high energy individual who is comfortable with busy days traveling between multiple venues, vendors and our office.
Candidate should have a minimum of 3 years professional design experience
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com.