Even as we’re practicing social distancing, we continue to see great examples of how life happens around food. Instead of the corporate lunches, we’re seeing teams enjoy video conference lunches; instead of big dinner parties, families are having home-cooked meals together; and instead of packing bars at happy hours, friends are toasting each other virtually.
With more people cooking at home, we’re collecting recipes from our Great Performances’ team members, families, friends and partners to share with you and provide some inspiration for delicious dishes you can make at home. Share your recipes and photos with us: tag us on social media #gpcovidcooking, direct message @gpfood or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAPLE MUSTARD CAULIFLOWER
This quick and easy dish features cauliflower. The maple syrup, mustard and pepper add a sweet kick. You can add additional vegetables, including Brussels sprouts — make sure all ingredients are about the same size and double the dressing before roasting.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Toss cauliflower with olive oil, maple syrup, mustard and pepper.
- Spread out the vegetables on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Roast for 45 minutes, shaking the pan every 15 minutes.