Katchkie Spice Roasted Turnips and Tops
- 8 tennis-ball sized Turnips with tops (remove tops, wash, spin dry and rough chop, peel the turnip itself and cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp Honey
- Sea Salt
- Fennel Seed
- 2 cups White Onion, sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic, sliced
- 2 cups canned Garbanzo Beans
- 1 tsp smoked Paprika
- 2 tbsp Cider Vinegar
- Toss turnips with 1 tbsp coconut oil & honey. Season with sea salt, Bake at 350F until tender and caramelized
- Heat sautee pan. Add 2 tbsp coconut oil and garlic. Toast garlic until well browned. Add onions, fennel seed and cook until translucent.
- To finish, add roasted turnips, turnip tops, & garbanzos to onion mixture. Season with cider vinegar, smoked paprika, and salt to taste. Serve warm as a side.
March Food Festival: Beet Pickled Eggs
This March we’re celebrating Preservation with Liz’s very own Beet Pickled Eggs recipe.
Great Performances’ Vegan Chili Recipe
This vegan chili recipe is the perfect way to keep warm this winter.
Roasted Butternut Squash Puree with Miso Recipe
Georgette Farkas shares her recipe for this silky smooth butternut squash puree – a wonderful accompaniment for any meal.
Cranberry Braised Red Cabbage Recipe
Georgette Farkas shares this tender braised red cabbage recipe; the perfect accompaniment to duck or pork or just about any kind of sausages.
Bittersweet Chocolate Pots de Crème Recipe
Georgette Farkas shares her recipe for this very grown-up version of a rich and very dark chocolate pudding to share with your special someone.
February Food Festival: Carrot & Napa Cabbage Kimchi Recipe
This February we’re celebrating Kimchi with a Carrot & Napa Cabbage Kimchi Recipe by Chef Rachel John.
Star Anise Braised Pork Belly Tacos Recipe
Chef Rachel John shares her very own Star Anise Braised Pork Belly Tacos Recipe, paired perfectly with her Kimchi recipe.
Vegan(ish) Butternut Squash with Kimchi
Try this Vegan(ish) Butternut Squash Recipe by Chef Rachel John – topped with her Carrot & Napa Cabbage Kimchi.