Katchkie Spice Roasted Turnips and Tops
- 8 tennis-ball sized Turnips with tops (remove tops, wash, spin dry and rough chop, peel the turnip itself and cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp Honey
- Sea Salt
- Fennel Seed
- 2 cups White Onion, sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic, sliced
- 2 cups canned Garbanzo Beans
- 1 tsp smoked Paprika
- 2 tbsp Cider Vinegar
- Toss turnips with 1 tbsp coconut oil & honey. Season with sea salt, Bake at 350F until tender and caramelized
- Heat sautee pan. Add 2 tbsp coconut oil and garlic. Toast garlic until well browned. Add onions, fennel seed and cook until translucent.
- To finish, add roasted turnips, turnip tops, & garbanzos to onion mixture. Season with cider vinegar, smoked paprika, and salt to taste. Serve warm as a side.
Read More »
Sharing the perfect way to cool off this summer with our favorite summer cocktails brought to you by our Venue Managers.