CELEBRATING THE RE-OPENING OF POSTER HOUSE
We are incredibly excited to celebrate the re-opening of Poster House! We have partnered with Poster House to provide food and hospitality within their unique venue.
An extraordinary venue for design connoisseurs, culture mavens, and everyone who enjoys having fun, Poster House is a hidden gem. Nestled between the art galleries of Chelsea and the dynamic NoMad and Flatiron districts, Poster House captures the energy and sophistication of the city while providing a unique experience for guests of all ages. Original fin-de-siécle cast iron columns and vaulted ceilings mingle with modern architectural finishes and natural materials in our award-winning space to create an inviting, airy ambience. Whether your event will be an intimate gathering, a corporate function, or a milestone celebration, let Poster House provide your guests with an unforgettable experience tailored to your needs and vision. Their event spaces include their signature cafe: Café des Affiches, a Reception Area, Galleries, a Conference Room, and an Education Workshop.
Current and upcoming Exhibitions at Poster House include:
- Ethel Reed: I Am My Own Property (February 25–August 21, 2022)
- The Utopian Avant-Garde: Soviet Film Posters of the 1920s (February 25–August 21, 2022)
- Peter Max: Cosmic Advertising (October 14, 2021–March 27, 2022)
- What’s The Score? The Posters of LeRoy Neiman (September 2, 2021–March 27, 2022)
- Experimental Marriage: Women in Early Hollywood (April 8–October 9, 2022)