Yum! Thank you, Andrea Hicks.
2 tsp Vegetable oil
1 medium Katchkie Farm Onion
2 Garlic cloves
4 tsp. Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning (garlic, salt, pepper, red pepper)
1-2 cups of Water
2 cups of chopped Katchkie Farm collard greens
4 medium Sweet potatoes
1. Boil 1 ½ cups of water. Add sweet potatoes and boil for 15 minutes.
2. In another pot, boil ½ cup of water.
3. Add onions, garlic, seasonings and oil. Boil for 5 minutes.
4. Add chopped collard greens to onions, garlic, seasonings, and oil.
5. Stir all contents and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Add peeled and cut cooked sweet potatoes to collards and simmer for another 20-minutes.
Eat and enjoy!