Rose Petal Jelly:
½ cup water
½ cup apple juice
1 tbsp grenadine syrup
2 sheets of gelatin, softened in ice cold water
Edible rose petals
1) Warm up water and grenadine syrup.
2) Melt softened gelatin sheet in warm water and mix. Add apple juice.
3) Pour ¼” thin layer of mix into glasses or 4 oz molds sprayed with a little oil.
4) Place an edible rose petal in the gelatin mix and let it set.
2 and 1/4 cups heavy cream
2 and 1/4 cups milk
1 tbsp rose water (or more to taste)
2 tbsp grenadine syrup
5 sheets of gelatin, softened in ice cold water
6 tbsp sugar
1) Warm up milk, sugar and syrup.
2) Add softened gelatin and melt. Mix well.
3) Add cold cream and rose water.
4) Once rose petal jelly is set, carefully pour panna cotta mix on top and let it set in the fridge.
5) Once it’s set, carefully unmold panna cotta facing the rose petal part up.
Serve with your choice of fruit sauce, like raspberry or pomegranate.