1 cup cream
1 cup milk
1 tsp coffee powder
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
2 tbsp espresso
6 oz 72% chocolate, chopped
6 egg yolks
2 tbsp sugar
1) Heat milk, cream, sugar and spices. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is close to boiling.
2) Temper the egg yolks by adding a little bit of the milk mixture at a time while whisking.
3) Pour the mixture over the chopped chocolate and mix until melted and smooth, making sure to not create bubbles.
4) Pour mix into 2-3oz ramekins or small cups.
5) Bake in water bath at 300F until set, about 2 hours.