This kind of cookie is better to serve on the next day; this way it gets nice and soft!
200 gr sugar
55 gr flour
2 tsp cocoa powder
175 gr almond flour
Zest of 4 oranges
1 tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp ground cardamom
¼ tsp ground cloves
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
Dark chocolate pâte à glacer
1) Whip the eggs and the sugar until pale and fluffy.
2) Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
3) Fold mixed dry ingredients into the egg foam.
4) With a pastry bag, pipe 1” size rounds onto a papered sheet tray 1” apart. Bake at 325F 5-10 minutes.
5) Sandwich cookies with apricot jam. Set it in fridge.
6) Melt chocolate on water bath; if it looks too thick, add a little vegetable oil.
7) Dip cookie sandwiches in dark chocolate glaze.
Set chocolate glazed cookies in fridge.