Image © Good Grief Cook
1 cup AP flour
¼ tsp Baking powder
¼ tsp Baking soda
¼ tsp Salt
2 ears Sweet corn, cooked and kernels cut off the cob (1 cup)
¼ cup Buttermilk
4 Tbs (1/2 stick) Unsalted butter, softened
½ cup Sugar
1 Egg, lightly beaten
1 tsp Vanilla
1. Heat oven 350F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. In small bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
2. In food processor, combine corn and buttermilk until smooth. Press corn mixture through a fine sieve (you should have ½ cup corn liquid); discard the solids in the sieve.
3. In a mixer bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add half the beaten egg (give the rest of the egg to the dog) and the vanilla; blend well. Add flour and corn mixture alternating and mixing after each addition.
4. Chill dough until firm, about 1 to 2 hours. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls (we use a cookie scoop) onto baking sheets 2-inches apart.
5. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies look dry on top and golden around edges.
6. Transfer to wire racks on parchment to cool. Spread half the cookies, on their flat sides with some lemon curd and sandwich with remaining cookies. Dust with powdered sugar.