3 tbsp lime juice, divided in half
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp cumin
1 ½ lbs. tilapia filets
½ bunch radishes
3 cups green cabbage, thinly sliced
3 scallions, thinly sliced
3 tbsp cilantro, roughly chopped
1/3 cup sour cream
½ tsp cayenne
12 corn tortillas
Preheat oven broiler.
1) In a small mixing bowl, combine one tbsp of lime juice, olive oil, cumin, salt and pepper.
2) Place fish in baking dish and pour mixture over fish. Allow fish to marinate in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, combine radishes, cabbage, scallions, and cilantro in a large bowl.
4) In a small mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cayenne, remaining lime juice and salt. Pour mixture over vegetables and toss to coat.
5) Once fish has marinated, place baking dish in oven and cook fish 5-7 minutes until the flesh is opaque and firm.
6) Heat tortillas in skillet or spread evenly on baking sheet, and place in oven for two minutes.
7) Divide fish evenly among tortillas and top with radish and cabbage mixture.